To inquire about an existing case please use our name search link:
To inquire about existing cases please click on the link below and enter the party's name in the field. This search will yield results from all four of our courts and 14B as well.
When the search results appear, click on any item for which you would like to see more information. Code explanations appear below. When you are done searching, click on Disconnect.
Case Status (Sts) Code Explanation
|C||Closed||Information Available Online|
|O||Open||Information Available Online|
|P||Probation||Information Available Online|
|W||Bench Warrant||Information Available Online|
Case Type Code Explanation
|SP||Land Contract Summary Proceeding|
|OD||Ordinance Misdemeanor Drunk Driving|
|SD||Statute Drunk Driving|
|OI||Ordinance Civil Infraction|
|SI||Statute Civil Infraction Traffic|
|ON||Ordinance Civil Infraction Non-Traffic|
|SN||Statute Civil Infraction Non-Traffic|
|OT||Ordinance Misdemeanor Traffic|
|ST||Statute Misdemeanor Traffic|
If you are having trouble with the site, please copy the link and paste into your browser.
If you are inquiring about specific court dockets, please see the links below for each of our court sites:
Please Note: Non-public or sealed cases will not appear in court docket listings.
- Select the name of the Jurist from the drop down box.
- No selection is allowed for courtroom.
- Click on View Calendar.
- Select Begin Date.
- Select End Date.
- Select District Court.
- Select your preference as to whether cases appear in case number or name order.
- Press Search.
- To print: select Print Calendar and Print Now. To return to the previous screen, press View Calendar.
- To view the court docket of another Jurist, click on New Search.
- When finished, click on Disconnect.
Changes to court dockets are constantly occurring. The court docket site is directly linked to the Court's case management system and will be updated as soon as case scheduling changes are made available to case management staff.
What to do when you recieve a civil infraction ticket:
CIvil Infractions must be taken care of within ten days of receiving the ticket.
- You can pay the ticket online, in person at any of our locations or by mail as long as it is postmarked by your tenth day.
- if you want to dispute the ticket, you can request a hearing over the phone, in person at any of our locations or by checking the box "deny responsibility" on your ticket and mailing it into the court, again making sure that the postmark is within your ten days.
- Some agencies allow what is called a pre-hearing conference. In this case you are admitting responsibility, but you want to avoid any points that may be associated with the charge. You would still come in for a scheduled hearing, but you would meet with an officer from the department and they would review your driving record. If they feel you are eligible, they can recommend that your ticket be amended to impeding traffic which does not carry any points. You would be subject to the fine for impeding traffic, which is currently a minimum of $150 depending on your original charge and a $25 administration fee due the day of the hearing and can be paid by check/money order, cash or credit card. Currently, Washtenaw County Sheriff's Department, Pittsfield Township, Northfield Township, City of Saline and the City of Ypsilanti Police Departments all offer this program. If this is the option you would prefer, please follow the instructions for requesting a hearing, but be sure to ask for a "pre-hearing conference."
If the ticket is not taken care of within 10 days you may be subject to late fees and license suspension.